View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 01:18 PM   #37
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSOC_MQ1 View Post
Thanks to your threads about the A6 problem, I made sure my dealer put 93 octane in the car.
One of the first things I tested was the 0-60 times (yea, I know no vid. or pic's sorry) with only about 10 miles on the car. It was right at between the 5 - 5.5 sec. times.
I also told the dealer about the problems that other people have been having and they are making sure that the 93 octane get's in all future camaros (they have 11 more coming in next month).

Now, not to thread jack or anything, but I get my car back on Thursday and am looking forward to the times with the below mod's:

New Era OTR Intake
ARH LT & 3" exhaust
SLP PowerFlo mufflers and tips (making full 3" exhaust)
All installed by my dealer

I will post up a video when I get it back.
Cool. Start a thread when you get it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTAHVIT View Post
Again, Dealers FTF....

You'd think they'd at least try and educate themselves on the issue???

I tried to let him know what was going on but they just look at me like I'm rambling. Not their fault, just don't have any info from the top. I guess if I was them, I'd be doing the same thing. They are going to 'test' my car and call me and tell me I can pick it up and it is running fine. Again, not flaming the dealer. What else can they do?

Sure the car 'feels' strong, but it's being held back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUSHER2SS View Post
6) The dealers need to be notified of this problem so they can speak intelligently to their loyal GM customers and fix the problem ASAP..........................