View Single Post
Old 12-31-2008, 02:54 PM   #112
CWI
Helping Build America

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamlynn1 View Post
If anyone has any questions they would like me to try and ask during the IDL post em here. They dont always get to everyone but if they pick me I will ask away!
Try to answer this. Is there any documentation that leaves the factory with the car that would indicate odometer mileage when the car is loaded on the truck?

There is another thread on the topic but maybe you can answer it here.
Is there anything documenting the mileage that the dealer should have when they take delivery that we can see to compare? This would be one way of knowing just how much the car is driven after the dealer takes delivery and how much possibility someone has taken it for a joy ride and possibly abused the car. I'm sure most dealers would not do that but there are probably some that would

My dealer will probably have my car for a week or more before I can get home to get it.; I will be working in Colorado and will need to take time off to go to Oregon to get my car. I am hoping my dealer doesn't think he can use my car as a demo till I can get there. There should not be more than just a few miles on it when I get there.