View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 10:07 PM   #97
FIREICE11
FireStorm11

Drives: White with Orange Stripe
I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday and is ready to start planning our next event. At our meet today we had 9 cars show up and we signed on a new member. At this time I would like to introduce our new members as of November 2012. Christoper Hernandez, John Britt, Kevin Jones, Patrice Thompson, Paul and Michelle Masuy, Liz Snipes, Mike Mattingly, Darrin Hawkins, Michael Mangrum, Gregory Price, Mark Malloy, and William Helm. Thank you for taking the time to check us out and sign up! Since changing our location, we have seen many drive bys and many who just stop to see what we are all about. Today we were scoped by a Mustang owner looking to upgrade his stereo. We have signed up at least one person at each meeting we have had since changing our location. I am very pleased on the turnouts we have had. We have at least 7 cars or more at every meeting. Thanks to those who came out and braved the elements to hangout and show others your great rides. Don't forget to check the events before you come out to make sure it has not been canceled due to weather. And remember, if you have any questions we are here to help. Welcome new members and Drive Safe!!!!!!!!-Tina Hayes, President

Last edited by FIREICE11; 01-09-2013 at 11:37 AM.
FIREICE11 is offline   Reply With Quote