View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 05:33 PM   #49
Joe@CPR.com
Account Suspended

Drives: 03 vette, 94 trans am, 04 gto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple A View Post
Well I must say I supported the club, but after further review of this club there is a lot of secret handshaking and segregation based on new members versus old members. Below was my thoughts on the club that I posted there and was subsequently banned for this post.

BE WARE OF WHAT YOU SIGN U FOR!

"Me personally I don;t put to much weight into the keyboard warriors on here. Lots of fake people that are nice in person but run their mouths when people's backs are turned. I will call it out because it should be called out!

The core members yes they have put in alo of work into the forum and they are Ryan, Nick, Cy, Cindy, Scott. Those folks have my utmost respect for what they created and run. The other admins or mods are close friends of the core so they receive special treatment. Hence the coined term "secret handshake club."

Also there are folks who went to the Kmart event who have been segregated by this club. I've heard the stories and did the due diligence to get the full story and pretty interesting if you ask me. Oh btw the coveted coin is segregation in itself glad I can get one from a previous segregated member.

My point is made. I'm sure this post will be taken down and I'll be blocked.

Now just FYI I typed this as i was driving and speeding."
Thanks man for sticking up for our thread, that thread really was ridiculous and can't believe some of the stuff I've heard a certain member say at the Pavs.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
Joe@CPR.com is offline   Reply With Quote