View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 12:10 AM   #7145
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarrzz View Post
Thereafter the bird would be heard every morning at first light, singing, without a leg to stand on.

It was his nature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radz28 View Post
I jumped ship from the 4th Gen to 5th Gen bandwagon as soon as there was confirmation of it's return. I have my reasons, however, honestly, this generation is SO what I've wanted from CAMARO that I'm not even looking forward to the next generation, lol. I almost don't think it's possible for me to like it more, on the whole, as this gen', so it's a good thing CAMARO5 is my home

I never liked the 4th Gen. AT ALL. I have given my heart and sole to this Camaro and I doubt I ever get rid of this car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post
I like his ask no quarter give no quarter approach. I don't know if #3 would feel comfortable answering this question, but I would bet the GM behind closed doors discussions of Ford and Farley are equally intense.

As a GM guy and C5 enthusiast, I share your view of Ford and Farley. That is more of a defensive emotional reaction because of my loyalty, my point of view. I am one of those guys that thinks Chevrolet should have been ready for this. I 'knew' the Ford guys would release a 600+ HP engine. I thought Chevy would have prepared for it by validating the LSA with another pound of boost or so. When Ford announced the 650 I GM would respond with -- We knew Ford would try to upstage the ZL1 launch so we decided to call them on it. The ZL1 is officially rated at 660HP. I guess that was just me and my bias to GM. I really wanted to have Chevy shove this one up....
I'm a little torn.

How far can the factory horsepower wars take us?