View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 12:03 AM   #135
Jamie Mac
NCM-WINR

Drives: 2010 SS/RS IOM 2014 2LT Stingray
Dang Tag, I don't know how I just came across this thread. For the guy that thought the stripe was off center. Its not. I've seen the car in person in both the tape mode and in the painted mode. Like I told Tag, I don't like the hockey stripes and yet his car looked good to me. Biggest thing I'd change would be getting rid of the Cyber Grey and getting some Inferno Orange! Seriously it looks good as is and they aren't even done yet according to Tag with his fancy bow tie etc. I would advise everyone who can to get to its grand unveiling because it won't look like that for long. By that I mean it will appear to have those little bullet hole stickers on it but in reality they will be real holes from his neighbors shooting at him for that LOUD ASS exhaust of his. Tag don't worry about roping it off at the show. I don't know why someone had a dog on Tom's Lot (could have been a pony I'm not sure) or how I stepped in it, but... its all broke in now buddy!