View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 08:36 PM   #22
Rhyder

Drives: 2012 45 Anniversary Vert
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooley View Post
Before I start my post, please refer to post #14.

When I was trying to find a dealership to order my 1LE from, I ran into the same thing you have found from almost every dealer. Admittedly, this was before the package was available, but the lack of knowledge went through the ranks to the sales managers. So the blame lies with them.

It was a frustrating experience, and one sales manager refused to order the car because he didn't want to use his 'ZL1' allotment, LOL. (no ZL1 allotments are ever harmed in the purchase of a 1LE )

The first thing I did when I picked up my 1LE was to drive to that dealership and page my salesman so I could show and tell him about his missed sale and that his management had messed it up. He looked as if he was going to be sick.

It was probably not a nice thing to do, but it was strangely satisfying to drive slowly through the lot while all of the salespeople and several customers turned their heads to stare and smile at my new Camaro 1LE with another dealers name on it. And..it was the first one in town.

Call Becky at Rodgers Chevrolet. She will treat you great and give you a fair price. And she knows what the 1LE is all about.
I bet you cruising through the lot slowly just made more sales for them, I bet not one person thinking of buying even thought to look at the tag
Rhyder is offline   Reply With Quote