View Single Post
Old 07-19-2009, 11:07 AM   #41
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2010camaross View Post
did any body notice how that car sounded? sounded pretty good, if the original poster can shed some light on what he has done the exhaust of the car.
Sounds GREAT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2L8IWON View Post
I want them, but I have to wonder if it is going to cause me to wear out the tires quicker since they can't be balanced. Seems like these will allow me to corner faster and more stable thus wearing more outer and inner tread quicker. Any thoughts?
Can't be balanced? I don't understand.... Your latter comment is true, just imagine it costs you a dollar every time you take a corner at speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz282003 View Post
Is it just me or does it seem like there's a lot of movement in the rear subframe? It looks like you can see the the cradle move around the bolt in the undercarriage view. It looks like the cradle can use the bushing kits that are getting advertised
It looks more like the camera was fender mounted, I don't see the bolt head moving in relation to the donut. May just be the camera mount flexing under G's