View Single Post
Old 09-05-2009, 09:28 PM   #50
YouEnvyMySS

Drives: 85½ Porsche 944; 2002 Ford Exp
Ok. apologies up front cuz I don't have all the color code terms down yet so no clue about most of your cor references so I can't help you there...

What I *can* tell you is that so far my black-on-black is for me to-die-for!

Ok, so I've only had it for a bit over 24hrs after taking delivery Round 3pm yesterday but it is a serious head-turner! I have the 21" black wheel option... The first seen at my dlr (Paul Masse in East Prov) and everyone so far is raving about them.

Cleaning - yes it picks up the dust fast, but I have the Zaino system here and so far it is fantastic... Just started in on a serious treatment regimine this afternoon between rides...

I showed up at the weekly cruise-in at Crescent Park in Riverside and backed in with a handful of vintage Chev muscle cars from 60's-70's... Made for a nice mix... Had a LOT of interest!!

I plan on making the OKland Beach cruise on Tuesday evening as well...

ANYWAY to tour questions, keep options open for sure... Dunno about painting wheels so no help there. WILL say that Aaron Tirrell at Masse in EP did a super job by me and is highly recommended! They currently have two black 2SS/RS units on the floor with diff interiors as well as a red jewel tint unit.

Tomorrow? Cruise to north shore Boston for lunch! Need to get thus beast broken in ASAP! Nearly 299mi in 24 hrs and vacay all week!

YouEnvyMySS is offline   Reply With Quote