View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 10:10 PM   #1
bumblebeecamaro
Car Lover By Nature

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue Metallic SS
My official departure to the ZL1 brotherhood

I've been realizing for quite some time that me owning such a high end car like my ZL1 wasn't (cost) practical mainly being since I barely put 3K miles on him in one year. The car sat a lot mainly because I was always worried about some idiot hitting the car in a parking lot or worse someone driving stupid and wrecking in to my $60K vehicle. The high stress levels of constantly keeping the car in pristine cosmetic appearance was something I couldn't deal with anymore.

So I decided it was time to do some major downsizing and I bought myself a little Mini Cooper S which is actually pretty fun to drive. Yes, I do realize the car barely has 1/3 the HP that my ZL1 had but it's actually pretty impressive on the street. The getty-up-n-go surprised the heck out of me. I'm more than pleased with the car and I feel like my wallet has gotten this huge burden unloaded as well.

I still plan on hanging out on the C5 forum but mainly in the car washing section. I met some very nice members in this section of the forum and I'm thankful for that.