View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 08:28 PM   #2
ElManny

Drives: 2010 CGM SS/RS COTW 7/5/2010
Send a message via AIM to ElManny
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 View Post
I have a few “Thank yous” to hand out…

First, I would like to thank all the members who made it out to Camaro5 Fest II. I met a lot of great people and made a lot of new friends. It was a blast getting to know all of you; I had so much fun hanging out with all of you during the host hotel parking lot after parties. I enjoyed sharing beers and drinking “Blue Turtle Ritas” (If SilverTurtle ever offers to make you one just say “Yes please!” and thank me later) while trading Camaro stories. I have so many great memories of the fest that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Second, all the sponsors who set up an awesome vender’s alley for all of us to enjoy………It just kept going and going and going.

Third, the Camaro Team for all they have done for the Camaro community.

Fourth, those few members who volunteered their time to help the Mod Team out when ever we needed it. Thanks again guys, you were greatly appreciated.

And finally, the Mod Team… The friendships and laughs are never going to be forgotten; one word BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!
it was great meeting you man! the BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!! is gonna crack me up every time!
ElManny is offline   Reply With Quote