View Single Post
Old 04-23-2012, 02:55 PM   #8
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Bumble Bee View Post
I lift weights for 45 min. 4-5x a week. Back and bis, chest and tris, legs, traps and delts. This way I hit each one hard once a week with adequate rest time. 15-20 min of cardio every other day. The days I am not doing cardio I do abs.

I eat 5-6 meals a day, 300-500 calories each, water water water!

I dont take supplements now BUT! Preworkouts are important if you are sluggish...Jack3d worked great for me! Creatine is important. I didn't like to drink my protein, I would rather get it from meals, but drink protein shakes if you dont have time for a meal...(ALSO,drink Casein at night as it is a slower digesting protein and is better for before sleep. Cottage cheese is also a slower digesting protein).

Thats a start... I hope this helps and doesn't confuse haha
1. I love my fellow weight lifters and fellow commrads that love to workout. ..but I have some tweaks to improve this for you Indy Bee

Creatine is NOT important. Not sure you could convince me otherwise. I have been competing in powerlifting events for quite some time, and never has Creatine been important, nor do I take it. Also, lifting 4 days a week is plenty. 5 is a little too much if you are hitting it that hard. Give your body time to grow and react to all the great food and workouts. Rest!

Thanks
Hrpiii
Brought to you by "get big or go home" dude.
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote