View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 12:45 PM   #15
DSX
Account Suspended

Drives: 2006 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
Because I have 7 hours invested in tuning these injectors. There was no info for the id850 in the e38. I was told to make it work then provide ID with the file afterwards for "evaluation". I didn't say the product is bad. I simply said it is a stock Bosch GM injector with a 2 minute modification.
If it's a two minute modification and Injector Dynamics is all hype, then why aren't you doing this two minute modification and selling 850cc injectors? Yes, they modify an OEM injector. They've never denied that, and it is stated on their website. They also modify it in a way that it will still have low pulse control, and then they go further to get all the data together so that tuners have the appropriate data to make these injectors work properly.

FWIW, your statement about shipping out rolls of 200 is bull shit. They've never sent an order of that quantity at one time of any injector to any shop. Ever.

Yes, they didn't have copy/paste data available for that specific application. The raw data still existed though. All they do is refit the raw data to the various table labels... Which anyone who is half-ass math inclined can do themselves with ease.

You are saying their product is bad when you say it's just a simple modification and they charge too much. The fact is... nobody produces a product that even comes close in quality.

Saying you won't return them because you have seven hours invested is bull shit... especially considering you said you liked them. Let's just call a spade a spade here.
DSX is offline   Reply With Quote