View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 07:26 AM   #17
DSX
Account Suspended

Drives: 2006 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam88gta1 View Post
I didnt know what the injector was until I had it in my hand. If I had time to buy the injector in bulk and modify them I would sell the injector just like that other site does and use the ID data.
There is no such thing as a modification that help control at low PW. The data is what enables you to control the injector. Ive tried to dismantle the injector and it is impossible. The only way to modify the injector is the way ID and others do. Simply by cutting the spray disk off the end of it.

The injector is batched and sent in rolls to a company named T1. You must buy the ID's from T1 (ID's only true distributor). There they are boxed and shipped.

I never said the product was bad. I said it was advertised as having data when infact they did not. If you have a Motec you are golden or if you have an application where someone developed the data already. I have to meet a deadline with a customers vehicle and tuning another set of injectors would add another two days to the build.

Do I need to modify a stock injector and test it next to a ID850 to prove you wrong? I could do the same to the ID1000 and ID2000.

Do you understand what that will do to the future of ID?

Not many have challenged ID and to date that I know of no one has put the proof to paper. Ive been known to be the one calling bullshit but I am not exactly interested in picking it up so you can smell it.
In other words, you'd ride the coat tails of somebody else's work because you can't do it yourself. Got it, you're a cheat. Just wanted to clear that up.

I'm well aware of what T1 is. T1 coupled with Yaw Power make up Injector Dynamics. That doesn't make T1 the one true distributor. Yaw is the production facility, T1 is the sales/distribution facility. I'm well aware of how it is all set up.

All you had to do for the data was post an Excel file for Paul and he would have had it in a matter of minutes for you. Instead, you chose to beat around the bush complain about how you've been waiting and waiting, yet haven't received anything. You just wanted a reason to complain.

Do it. Modify a stock LS3 injector and compare it to an ID850. When I say compare, I mean get the actual characterization data developed. It's just hype according to you, so it shouldn't be hard to get. I bet you could do it in your mom's basement!

You're already on the war path to plant seeds of doubt. Why not put your back into it instead of just ranting with a keyboard?

Last edited by DSX; 03-04-2011 at 08:05 AM. Reason: Typos. iPhone fail
DSX is offline   Reply With Quote