View Single Post
Old 03-04-2011, 12:35 PM   #19
Sam88gta1

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS / 2006 CC Duramax
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSX View Post
In other words, you'd ride the coat tails of somebody else's work because you can't do it yourself. Got it, you're a cheat. Just wanted to clear that up.
I'm well aware of what T1 is. T1 coupled with Yaw Power make up Injector Dynamics. That doesn't make T1 the one true distributor. Yaw is the production facility, T1 is the sales/distribution facility. I'm well aware of how it is all set up.
All you had to do for the data was post an Excel file for Paul and he would have had it in a matter of minutes for you. Instead, you chose to beat around the bush complain about how you've been waiting and waiting, yet haven't received anything. You just wanted a reason to complain.
Do it. Modify a stock LS3 injector and compare it to an ID850. When I say compare, I mean get the actual characterization data developed. It's just hype according to you, so it shouldn't be hard to get. I bet you could do it in your mom's basement!
You're already on the war path to plant seeds of doubt. Why not put your back into it instead of just ranting with a keyboard?
Its obviously you know nothing about the work I do.

You mad?
Sam88gta1 is offline   Reply With Quote