Thread: Blower Fan
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:57 AM   #4
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by headgamez View Post
Hello all,
I have had this intermittent squeaking issue with my blower motor for the HVAC system on the car. The dealership had "supposedly" replaced it, but the sound returned. Took the car back, the "supposedly" replaced the motor again, but now the sound is back. I am beginning to believe that they did no more than spray some WD or lubricant on it. This is really beginning to drive me crazy. I am now nearing the end of my warranty, and I am suspecting that Chevrolet won't cover it, even though it has been to the dealership multiple times.

Has anyone else had this issue with the HVAC blower motor going out so many times????

TIA,
Bill
We apologize for the frustrations you are currently experiencing with your vehicle's blower motor. If you would like to provide me with your VIN, I can check to see what had been done with your vehicle. Also I can see if you have any applicable warranties. I look forward to your response.

Brandon
Chevrolet Customer Service