View Single Post
Old 10-03-2013, 05:38 PM   #1
Chevy_Classics

Drives: 1992 Z28 Convertible
1992 Z28 Convertible! Teal and Tan

For Sale! 1992 Z28 Convertible! $4,995.00 OBO
108,000 Miles on all Original Z28 Convertible. Cosmetically imperfect as seen in pictures but mechanically unmolested and solid daily driver.
New carpet but haven't gotten to the planned new leather seat covers yet nor the new canvas top.
Car trailered home from Michigan with 92,000 Miles and my guy flushed and filled torque converter and all other fluids including oil and filter along with changing out the fuel filter and running Sea Foam and fresh gas through the 305 TPI.
Next came the New Plugs/Plug Wires and Distributor/Rotor when I was pleased to discover that the 305 TPI has zero leaks around any gasket seams including valve covers.
Pulled a Car Fax and was pleased to find no accidents or incidents and that the car left Van Nuys, CA for ASC in May of 1992. No rust anywhere.
Rounded out the package by inspecting every bit of suspension and finding exceptional snugness on all critical parts.
Had my guy weld in the new Dynomax 2.5 Inch CAT Back Exhaust System all the way to the Dynomax Muffler and install the new Red Polyurathane Transmission Bracket.
Mounted the new Kumho Ecsta AST 245/50R/16 all around which now have approx. 7,000 Miles on them and still have Road Hazard Warranty.
This car is my daily driver and am unafraid to take it on any trip since I take it on a 3 hr. highway round trip regularly to see may grand daughters.
Almost forgot but everything works except the cigarette lighter but it does run a GPS or charge an iPhone. All bulbs and elevated brake lights replaced along with a refurbished AM/FM Cassette Player which has a pigtail for your ipod/iphone music. AC could be topped w/Freon. All responses held in strict confidence. Call 217-343-0573
Car is Dark Teal in Color with Tan Leather Interior and may be seen in the Photo Gallery under 1992 Z28 Convertible.
Attached Images

Chevy_Classics is offline   Reply With Quote