View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 08:36 PM   #2
sweaver

Drives: 10' CAMARO SS2 LIVERNOIS BUILT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter1 View Post
I just wanted to start a thread to keep members informed in case any of you may be interested in upgrading your Maggie packages from Livernois or are contemplating on using Livernois at all.

I recently had them do the standard Maggie package with Kooks LT's added at the last minute (I had shorty headers) and a 3.6 pulley. I already had the GMPP catback as well. I hammered them with tons of questions and got prompt, professional responses every time. No feeling like you are a number with them. I ended up with 519/516 rwhp/rwtq and was very happy with everything they did.

Well; it became a little addicting and now my SS is back with them for the following:
1.) Fuel Upgrade
2.) Port/Polish heads, TB and lower intake
3.) Cam and required kit/parts
4.) Smaller pulley
6.) Hendrix HD axles
7.) BMR trailing arms and toe bars with poly bushings
8.) Switch the 275 DR to 305 DR

My package should be complete by the end of next week or so and they or I will post pictures of the parts and also video of the 1/4 mile.

I will report back then and inform members of my continued experience in the case that others may want to take the next step in performance....

***Beware: If you are married; it may cost you taking your in laws on vacation with you***
Taking your in laws on vacation It might be worth it, How long is the vacation?
sweaver is offline   Reply With Quote