View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 10:34 PM   #232
OldJedi
Use the Force

Drives: 2015 Corvette Z51, 2018 Porsche GTS
Send a message via AIM to OldJedi
OK Fbodfather/Scotty has me thinking that the new HPE Camaro will NOT be named Z28 afterall. I think that this would be a mistake but GM has never listened to me in the past and I do not think that they will listen to me now. From all of the spy photos and leaked information that has been posted on this car, it will be a totally awesome car that could easily live up to the name Z28 and what it represents. I mean really: 556+HP S/C engine. 6 piston Brembo brakes with massive rotors, lowered suspension with Magnetic Ride, 285/330 tires, HUD, Hurst short throw shifter, beefed up IRS, louder tuned exhaust and award winning good looks!! It sounds like a Z28 to me.

That being said, whatever Chevy decides to call the HPE Camaro will be fine with me. I have my preference for Z28 because I always wanted one but a different name will not change my desire to own this car. My deposit has been with my dealer for many months now anticipating this car whatever it is going to be called. Chevy is building this car with all of the good things I would build it with if I could just pull the items off of the shelf and put them on the assembly line. The car will be beautiful as much as it will be brutal and a pure delight to drive, no matter what its name will be. Thank you Team Camaro for doing a wonderful job, I know the car will be great.

Last edited by OldJedi; 01-13-2011 at 10:49 PM.
OldJedi is offline   Reply With Quote