View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 05:36 PM   #18
BlkThndr66
I'm not car-ist

Drives: '10 RY 2LT Camaro '96 Mustang Cobra
Quote:
Originally Posted by AACstyle View Post
First, thank you for your honest feedback

Trust me we are well aware that if we lowered our prices we would easily double our sales. But honestly we could not continue to use high quality parts and decrease our prices. We could sell you something that looks, feels, and smells the same but its sub-par and that will become evident after use. If we used inferior parts we could no longer offer a Lifetime Warranty on all of our products and that is something we pride ourselves on and would simply not be an option.

Again, thanks for your feedback. We appreciate it
I understand the business side of things. Quality is #1; for sure. My problem lies in that I could recreate the side-markers in less than a month with LEDs, and mold it into the bumper while still being able to easily remove & reinstall the unit in case of unforeseen circumstances. And I could do it all for half the price of this unit and it'll actually look like it was meant to be there. Thats my point here. If it's gonna cost me $300 PLUS my time installing and it STILL won't look anything like the concept AND it leaves a putrid looking square outline... it's not worth it. If it was 125 for all 4 unpainted [bc Im gonna have to do bodywork to make it look like it was Originally Inteded to Look...] Then I'd consider it.

Not trying to be an a$$hat here, just being brutally honest.
Team LLT-M6
BlkThndr66 is offline   Reply With Quote