View Single Post
Old 03-03-2011, 11:43 PM   #1
Maroman68

Drives: 2010black on black camaro ss auto
Fs comp magna flow cat bak and eibach springs

I bought this exhaust in November and it was only installed for 300 miles.* It was my wifes car and she didn't like the loud exhaust ... I did but....
Springs sold !!!!!!
The exhaust is in perfect shape and is packed with the original packing, box and installation instructions.* It fit well and came apart without any damage.* This exhaust is for an auto or manual transmission car.

I will only ship to the continental United States due to shipping charges.

MagnaFlow 16580 "Competition Series" Cat-Back Exhaust System
Fits 2010-11, Chevrolet Camaro SS
MagnaFlow's performance exhaust systems for the exciting new Chevy Camaro are known world The 16580, like all of MagnaFlow's exhaust systems are factory-checked for proper fit and dyno-tested to verify performance gains. All necessary installation hardware is included and the entire system is backed by MagnaFlow's lifetime warranty.
2.5: diameter stainless steel pipe
Split dual 5" diameter tips
• Rugged and reliable
• Mandrel bends eliminate restrictions for smoother flow
• Easy installation, uses OEM style hangers
• Factory checked for proper fit
• Dyno tested for verifiable performance gains
• Installation hardware is included
• Backed by Magnaflow's lifetime

Also have new in the box eibach springs for sale will ship both or sale separate asking 600 plus freight on magna flow cat bak in the box and 150 plus freight on the springs ,feel free to text or call me my names Chris 6012093782 thanks a lot maybe take trades on aftermarket wheels or performance parts let me no !!!!

Last edited by Maroman68; 03-15-2011 at 11:49 PM.
Maroman68 is offline   Reply With Quote