View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 01:59 PM   #1
xXxCAMAROxXx

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2LT RS
Footwell Lighting Questions - 1st time w/ car wiring!

Hey guys, I just joined this forum, and I wanna say that this has been the most helpful site I've came across! I spent hours trying to find everything, so now I just need to know if all of this is correct. My led footwell lights are coming in today. I want to connect it to a 3-way on-off-on switch powered by the dome light and the ABL at night. The plan is to connect the positive wires from the LEDs together and connect them to the middle contact of the switch and the ground the negatives. Next, I tap a wire into the gray wire above the accelerator for the dome light and connect it to one end of the switch. Next, I have to tap into the yellow wire inside the center console attached to the traction control button and connect it to the other end of the switch? I think I'm gonna drill a hole for the switch on the side of the console. My question is, will I be able to feed the wire from the switch on the side console to the traction control under the center console? I just don't want some messy wiring showing.

Thanks so much for the help!
xXxCAMAROxXx is offline   Reply With Quote