View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 08:14 AM   #10
nycoupe11

Drives: 2011 2ss/rs Summit White
Quote:
Originally Posted by brantley847 View Post
+1....

This has been my thought in the decision as well as tax time approaches.

I don't think many can justify the actual cost associated with labor/tune with the moderate gains that you get from VVT1. Also, many have complained the sound/lope doesn't alter very much.

However, this is strictly DD for me and the wife drives on occasion, I love the driveability with headers/exhaust/intake, but I would like the extra punch and the lope is so incredible. I will replace the pump and probably eventually do a converter, but I would probably jump for the VVT2. I just don't know if I care for that much bucking.. I really need to feel this in person first as I have never attempted a swap.

If it bearable for me then it's definetly bearable for you. Especially with a converter. I honestly feel like I'm driving around a race car haha. Police do far have only given me looks and compliments but I assume because they haven't heard it open up yet haha
2011 2ss/RS Summit White / Grey and Black Interior. TSP VVT-2 Cam, ARH heads and Exhaust, CAI, Ported Throttle Body, Plasti Dipped tailight bezels and rims. AAC interior lighting. Tuned by East Coast Supercharging.
nycoupe11 is offline   Reply With Quote