View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 09:46 PM   #24
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carls2010 View Post
WITH MY MONEY SITUATION i can only afford maybe one mod this summer, -yuk,, Im stuck on a new upper grill complete or insert,, ?? or a cold air intake,- injen ?? - Was on the sight gm parts direct and wonder how they can sell the herratage grill 92208704 for 214 shiped ?? -Do you think its legit ?? and also stuck on if i want to go with street scene or carrige works grill's??- Want to keep it a black grill.--------ANT SUGGESTIONS will be great as a new 2010 R.S.,, owner

@carls2010. I see you sent me a message. Unfortunately at the moment I am still on a no communication ban, so I cannot reply to your questions. So I will do my best here.

You can either wait to see how well the vararam performs or go with another brand. You have to decide are you looking for one the performs well, or the best, Do you want to see the filer under the hood that makes it look cool OR can you be satisfies with one that has shown some of the best numbers for performance but takes a little longer for install.

No issues with water as long as you don't drive thru a 1 - 2 foot puddle.

Sound creates a deeper growl. But since I have the MRT 2.0's I here the exhaust mostly.

No problems on the questions. Hope I helped a little more.