View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 09:09 AM   #29
jessrayo
Speed Freak

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Camaro, 2016 Camaro SS
I think some of you guys have got it all wrong. I like to drive new cars and test a lot of new cars at dealerships. I always dress in a pair of dockers and a polo and drive the nicest car I have in my garage into the dealership. I call in advance, introduce myself as Dr. (I'm not a M.D. but do have a doctorate level college degree) and ask for the sales rep that is most knowledgeable about the model I'm interested in. By the time I get there they are usually tripping over themselves to let me drive anything. Sorry if I offend anyone but I think if you go into a dealership in a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt you should be surprised if anyone does jump to show you anything. If you want to treated with respect then set yourself up for success. Once again, just my two cents.

2013 ZL1 -ADM - 427 LSX 6 bolt, O-ringed block built by LME. Twin PT6466 turbos. RPM custom manual trans, RPS Quad carbon clutch, 9" Hendrix rear diff & axles. ADM/squash fuel system, Ron Davis radiator, Spal fans, AGP air to air, turbo plumbing. LPE oil cooler, rear bushing upgrade, roll bar...etc. rwhp 1400+... 212.5mph, best Texas mile to date.
jessrayo is offline   Reply With Quote