View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 03:29 PM   #48
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Camaro Fest Drag Racing : Chat, pics/vid, share

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc View Post
If it was a qualified ladder, nobody should be on ladder without making a qualifying pass period. Further if it's multiple qualifying pass's you must alternate lanes as well.

They absolutely qualified. The system won't put them in the ladder without it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
Yup. Me too. That dude should have just came and went. Tech was obviously quite lax. In the northeast they'll pull you for going fast with rubber valve stems. You need metal ones after a certain speed. Jeff looked the other way when I asked him about it. So if the track director could care less so will the rest of the staff.

This stuff needs to be cleared up before the next fest. They need to decide if its an actual event or an exhibition. Rules need to be in place and followed. It left a sour taste in everyone's mouth.
I told the guy to not ask the question if he didn't want to hear the answer. Tech will be cleaned up next year. It's much easier to deal with someone pissed they can't run without a DS loop than guys quoting safety issues. I promise this will be a focus next year and hope you all will back me when the complains start. But it will be a good thing. Also a completely different track.

Unlimited class and faster will change next year. Rules for these classes remained the same as last year and the cars met the rules so easy to defend whether right or wrong. This is 100% on me an I will own it. I have more to add but still making the trek home. Tks for the constructive discussion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2