View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 01:19 PM   #1
se7en

Drives: 10 Procharged SS
Absolutely Great Customer Service from American Racing Headers

I order my ARH and started installing them onto my Camaro. After getting them hooked up and started the process of adding the cats i saw that the collector was oval and damaged on the driver side header. I looked at the box and it looked like UPS had dropped it causing damage.

Obviously i was heart broken because i couldnt wait to install the headers. It was late so i called them in the morning. I spoke to them for a bit and told them the situation..... they said we'll take care of ya. The very next day i had a new header and high flow cat pipe at my door step. I couldnt believe how fast and no questions asked service that they provided. They proved to me the reason why they have such a great reputation. Not only for providing badass products, but also such great customer support. Every question i had was answered in great detail without rush.

They now have a customer for life!!!!!!!

Thanks ARH and with my Corsa this think is so badass and completely woke the car up!!! Dyno results and video's coming soon
10 Camaro: Built 376, LSA Heads, BTR valve train and Stage III Camshaft. F1A 12 Rib-3.75 pulley (17psi), Squash Dual Fuel System with Return (Dual Walbro 450LPH on a Hobbs Switch), Aeromotive regulator, Holley Fuel Rails, ID1300's. RMVB 4L80, 4K Stall, and Trans-brake. 9" IRS, 3.50 gears with a full spool
se7en is offline   Reply With Quote