View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 04:23 PM   #68
aquablueL99
Jackson's COTW

Drives: 1968 Camaro & 2010 Camaro 2SS
Thanks Guys!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farthestnorth View Post
Man that ride is coming along very nicely, you have a very old school style like my father had, that thing should be Camaro of the week any week! Keep it up and get some pictures up already we are dying to see the additions to the engine compartment and the pedals and other stuff!

Also you live real close to next years CFest III, we should definitely meet up for a beer!
Thanks Farthestnorth,
I think the story about your father and yourself is "way cool". I am waiting until after Christmas--I got to have something to open on Christmas morning. I am so excited to get things installed and posted on the thread. I am also working on getting some real-old pictures of the 1968. I want to start a thread on it...suppose that would be okay to do here on Camaro5.com?. I would love to meet you and have a brewski! I am going to look into Camaro Fest III. It won't get any closer than Indy. About 1 hr from home!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevn86 View Post
Ride looks great! Keep it up!
Thanks Sevn86,
I really appreciate all the looks. I love the cars for myself, but having others admire them is as much enjoyment as my driving them.
Thanks again my friend.....Kurt...
aquablueL99 is offline   Reply With Quote