View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 12:55 PM   #47
ITMerc
Account Suspended

Drives: A.R.D. 1500, LSX Twin Turbo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyakaPig View Post
Believe me, I think TT's are amazing. At least, I can only imagine that they are.

Also, I really love the paint scheme that you went with. I have a CGM and I was wondering how black paint would look on it. And your car answered that question for me. I think down the line I'll do a black and carbon fiber design.
Glad ya like the paint! I wanted to keep it subtle color wise but still have it be visually striking if you know what I mean! LOL! I wanted to do something that worked with both the metallic Cyber Gray and the carbon fiber pieces I was adding, so metallic black was an obvious choice to me. We followed existing body lines and incorporated it with a rally stripe effect to tie in the front and rear. There will also be some real CF inside the car, door panel and dash accent pieces.

S&T auto body on the west side of Houston did the paint and does a lot of paint work for Hennessey in general. Carbon fiber stuff for the Camaro is still realistically in its infancy so plan on doing test fits and be prepared to wait for replacement parts if something isn't exactly right.
ITMerc is offline   Reply With Quote