View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 02:10 PM   #29
Darth Martel
Darth Martel

Drives: Black 1SS with 20% tinted windows
Actually, no they are not. They WERE selling their spoiler on this site. They have since, decided, for whatever reason, to stop production. I can't knock the guys too badly because they aren't a large retailer. They do custom stuff for movies, which is a pretty awesome gig. However, this Firebreather spoiler is something a lot of people are wanting and they saw a chance to cash in on the demand. Unfortunately, I don't think they have the means to meet demands. I'm not sure if the design is copyrighted or what. My original suggestion was for somebody to license the design and produce it in greater quantities.

These fine gentlemen have stepped up to the plate and are wanting to give it a go. They're also taking customer input as to what works or doesn't work with the original design and they're willing to work with those suggestions to give consumers what they want, and, from what it sounds like, at a very fair and reasonable price.

This is all preliminary, at the moment, so, I can't go hoisting these guys on our shoulders just yet. Let's see a final product and a price and get them installed on some vehicles first. Then we'll known if it's time to pop the corks and celebrate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Js View Post
They, Firebreather, are selling their spoiler, on this site
Darth Martel is offline   Reply With Quote