Muffler Delete
Eibach Pro Kit 1.25" Lowered
DBA Drilled And Slotted Rotors
Horizon's Paddle Shifters 75/100
Deep Blue Map/Trunk Light

Audio
Pioneer AVIC D3 Nav Unit
Metra Kit

Purchased in Dec 2010, bone stock 2SS/Non RS. I'd been in SUV's for the previous 12 years and really wasn't a sports car guy. My nephew hounded and hounded me about the Camaro. After test driving a CTS-V (outta my price range), a 2008 Corvette (outta my social class), and an SRT Challenger (not as good looking), I drove Da Whale. Two days later it was in my driveway. First mod was the AirAid CAI and muffler delete. Very impressed with the results of both. Next week, the WHEELS...have you seen the wheels? Love em, and haven't seen another Camaro with the exact wheels. And believe me, I'm looking!!!

Jan 2012, I took a trip to NAS Whidbey Island for 5 weeks. I met and hung out with one of my favorite C5 members, Farthestnorth. His car is a MONSTER! I'm talking, Oh My Goodness...Badass! I returned home and installed Eagle Eye headlights, Blue Map Light, along with Heritage Grille with the help of member erk5000. A few weeks later, installed AAC Sidemarkers with MustangHater.

I'm a retired Marine Gunnery Sergeant, Aviation Data Analyst. 22 years, 2 months, and 7 days. But, I lost count somewhere in Basic Training...so it felt like one BIG day that never ended until yesterday. Now, I have a little extra time on my hands. Future plans: SLP TVS2300, getting ahold of some stock 20's...AND FLOORING THIS SUCKER EVERY CHANCE I GET!!! So, pull up a chair, with me, and gimme some feedback.

Last edited by GunnyG; 03-16-2013 at 05:22 PM.
GunnyG is offline   Reply With Quote