Thread: 1995 Z28 1le
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 08:24 AM   #15
CAMAROKIDCAL

Drives: 68,71,75LT,78,84,85,87,2010 2SS/RS
THANK all of you for your input and information.I have 17 Camaros of different years conditions and color. One of witch is a 1975 Lt 1of 1, Leather int(OX BLOOD) and high shag carpet, (THE CAMARO GURUS SAY THIS CAMARO WAS NEVER BUILT) it was ordered with 24 opitions, not only still origional but a surviver. When i bought it it still had the origional dated spark plug wires on the car and in the glove box was the punch outs on the origional dealer key ring and keys.I bought this CAMARO from the origional owner. I am a Camaro nut and I am for the survival,show and injoyment of the Camaro. A older stock origional Camaro Z28 is not all that easy to come by because people mod them, race them, wreck them. I think that I will keep this (Camaro Z28) stock and origional. Because after all just think in 2 yrs it will be 20 yrs old. I also have Camaro memorbela(sorry) that most people do not know even was made or is around. I show my CAMARO things to any one that would like to walk back in time and spend about 5 hours looking. I special ordered a 2010 Camaro before they started building them because i did not ever think that they would ever build them again, it took me 11and1/2months to get it . My plates say IDIMW (I DID IT MY WAY) because i ordered it the way i wanted it, beautiful car Yellow no strips auto 2SSRS 19 in alum rims painted engine cover ground effects and car cover in the trunk (39,995.00). I started the CAMARO FUN DAYS in 2010 with the help of my girl friend, we had 54 CAMAROS last year. We are on face book 3rd ANNUAL CAMARO FUN DAYS. I am also on this web site in mid west SD check out the pics. We are also involved in the STURGIS CAMARO RALLY in Sturgis SD. SO if your ever in BROOKINGS S.D. on AUG 10 or any other time give me a call (I would love to show you my little piece of CAMARO history). I do love my CAMAROS. AND THINK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR TIME AND INFO AND INPUT
CAMAROKIDCAL is offline   Reply With Quote