View Single Post
Old 11-26-2008, 06:19 AM   #17
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
Chevys given us a lot to choose from this year. Being that this years choices are almost set in stone, what changes would you like to see to current options or packages. And suggestions for completely new packages for the next model year.

I would like to see a police service package added, and would like to see performace upgrades included with the possible '12 anniversary package.
What I discovered with the Sky is nothing is set in stone for the entire year, options and standard equipment can be changed at any time during the model year, it does not have to wait till the end of the year. As in the case with the Sky, they made a power seat height adjustment standard on the car midway through the 2007 model year. along with making the Limited slip rear standard. also they added a door lock switch to the doors, so if there is a demand there can be running changes to the cars without a model changeover.
So make your wants and complaints known, GM is watching and will make changes based on customer demands.

me, I want a Pace car replica like the 69 pace car... White with hugger orange stripes, RS/SS with the GMPP grill. White and orange interior. Guage package, and a replica of the rally wheel, not the steel wheel they are offering but the one with the top hat center cap.
http://wheelvintiques.com/shopsite_s...ml/page75.html

Last edited by Angrybird 12; 12-31-2009 at 11:06 AM.