View Single Post
Old 02-06-2008, 04:39 PM   #46
2K05GT
Muscle Car Fanatic

Drives: 2017 Shelby GT350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyin'Camaros View Post
You are absolutely right...TO EACH THERE OWN. Intereseting analogy...on the women...you must be single...if not, never mind not going there.

This is a Camaro vs Mustang thread right? hmmmm ok..I NEVER bashed the mustang (said it in my post), just said my preference is not the mustang and would rather fly one! I like the old styling better and think that Ford has slacked in the mustang..JUST MY OPINION...there are some with newer mustangs that are pretty nice because of what people have personally done. But, I am into the Camaro...Challengers, Chelvelles, sweet...but only want and have $$$ for the Camaro

As for the women...Dated, and still married a blonde, she is my Camaro!!
Sorry just a defensive posture, I am a Mustang Owner on a Camaro site,
even though it's my First Ford, I Love My Mustang, it's better than I expected it to be. I test drove the 05 GTO first and then the Charger R/T
and then finally the Mustang. All three were Auto Trannies because I can't use my left knee to push the clutch in (Crushed it in a Motorcycle accident)
the Mustang performed better than the GTO (Yes remember Auto) and Charger R/T, plus the price was right and frankly it looked better that the others. The GTO interior was the nicest, and the charger had tons of bells and whistles but they did not do anything for me. So when you say "THE only mustang I will get in is a P-51!!!" I took it as ok, another Ford Hater Chevy Fan boy and maybe you don't know what your missing, you may like it. Sure it's not going to be as fast as a Camaro but it has it's own charm.

I can't wait to buy my camaro, I am just as thrilled as I was when I got my Mustang, or even when I bought my first Muscle car in 1981. it was a 1971 Pontiac Trans Am 455. I loved that car.
2005 Mustang GT, Mineral Grey - Sold