and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
399.00 each?
No goofy for the set....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
The reason IPS had to tweak mine is because, like PQ, I have an automatic and a lowered car. I wanted the cutouts right behind the headers which puts them right next to the transmission. The automatic transmission is larger than the manual transmission making it a bit tight to get the cutouts tucked up there high enough to not hang too far below the frame of the car.

The QTP cutouts fit fine in a lowered car with an M6 transmission without any adjustments. The auto tranny presents more a fitment issue. It wasn't that big of a deal to make the QTP cutouts fit, but they did have to be adjusted a bit so they wouldn't hang too low below the car. The guys at IPS were being perfectionists.

I honestly don't think the DMH low profile cutouts would necessarily be any different. (Unless perhaps they were mounted further back on the car, in which case you wouldn't get the sound or the power as you do when they're right behind the headers).
IDK here is a pic of mine...they are about 4 to 6 inches long. They look longer but the mounting base is what attached them to the exhaust...the other stuff bolts to that welded flange...Their is plenty of room on each side of mine...but like I said the welded flange is probably 4 to 6 inches.
Attached Images

Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote