View Single Post
Old 07-01-2009, 06:40 PM   #12
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith View Post
I have had mine for just over 1 month, I only have 900 miles on the car and changed the oil @700 miles. I have yet to try putting the pedal to the metal, I have done some fast starts but nothing to crazy maybe 4k-4.5k RPM. It is hard for me to determine how much power this car has compared to my 2007 G35 that I had, it had 306hp and good acceleration.
I am concerned with the issues that Scott,Irpq11,and rpeka are having because there might be a possibility that my car has the same issues when I try it out.
When I reach the recommended 1500 miles I am going to try the car out and let you guys know, hopefully by the end of next week. So far I have had no issues with anything on the car, so that is good. I am keeping up daily on all the threads and thanks for Scott,Irpq11,and rpeka for dilligently keepng us all informed.

VIN#9436
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGOS252382 View Post
Vin # 8446
No issues - feels fast (probably runs mid 13s even in 90 degree South Florida heat and humidity).

Pretty much no break in. I did take it a little easy for the first 100 miles, but I did make a few high speed runs and played with the tap shifts shifting at close to redline.

0-60mph, 5.22 sec (G-tech) at 300 mile mark

Currently has 400 miles on it, and I pretty much nail the gas pedal to the floor every chance I get.
I plan on changing my oil around the 1000 mile mark.
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElAntonius View Post
#7038, 340 Miles

No issues. Best run to 60 has been 5.38 (G-Tac iPhone software measured it...experimentally it was accurate +-2 MPH to my friend's speedo). Had to start it on a slight turn so I couldn't gun it till I hit the straight. I'm almost certain I could have shaved off a good chunk on a better launch situation.

So this brings me to a question for those of you having problems...try not flooring it on the launch: feed in the throttle smoothly from a stop and see if you get better results. Has anyone with problems tried this?
I'll try it but a whole second is alot. I've tried just punching it. Reving to just before spinning, and just lifting the rpms to 1500. Doing the Dynolicious tonight.