View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 03:43 PM   #6
Grape Ape

Drives: 96 Bronco w/ a 5 speed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflmao View Post
To me, there is only a certain amount of technology you can put into a vehicle... bluetooth is a cool technology, but there are a ton of phones out there that have it and even then most people i know who have it don't use it unless they are business men(or just want to look... hip? i don't know... with the thing in their ear). Voice activation is a nice feature too with the Sync, probably the only thing worth investing in. But other than that... eh. USB port in your car, why? To upload music? mp3 players do that well enough already and they just need their own jack. anything beyond that just requires a microsoft operating system and a computer and means problems and repairs. if you really want all that just get a nice phone that runs microsoft mobile like the blackjack (which i have, love it) or something.
I’m pretty sure that the USB port is of the device controller rather than peripheral persuasion so you can load you music from your computer onto a USB drive and them plug the drive into the car to play the music. I think this is a great idea since USB drives will always be cheaper than MP3 players.
Grape Ape is offline   Reply With Quote