View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 05:00 PM   #65
ZaBeast07
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: IPF SC'd 2010 LLT 2015 1SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MINI HLK View Post
Humm, perhaps looking at a 2014 vacation... Its either going to be FSP in Florida or IPF HQ in Arizona.

I am curious, is it possible to tune the IPF system for more torque and a less HP? Or is it already at the best possible tune now.

Next, putting the IPF FI on a Camaro, would that make the timing chain issue more of an issue? How often would the maintenance be done?

These are the questions I have for my car. Since I am looking into this as my next upgrade. I hope this does not divert from the op's post. Just curious what the maintenance would be, along with possibly a tune for a little more torque.
I can speak first hand, FSP is a top notch shop. They aren't like some of these knock off shops that take in more cara then they can handle. Small shop, 2 guys, strong commitment to perfection, communication is awesome. Highly recommended. Can't speak of the IPF HQ but I am sure you'd also be in good hands haha!!

For all the tuning questions, Matt would have to chime in about that, I am not quite sure.

No diversions here, all awesome questions as I will be learning from the answers!!