View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 09:54 PM   #7243
Blue70SS

Drives: 10 LS3 2SSRS IOM,21 ZLE Wild Cherry
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALZ2012SSII View Post
Hi, posted this earlier on CCOTR.

Happy Sunday everyone. With the Frisco BBQ challenge less then two weeks away it is time to start putting our travel plans together. The challenge starts @ 10;00 am, hoping to find enough parking so the club can park together I suggest we attempt to be in Frisco by 9:00 am. Google maps claims it is 93 miles trip with an eta of 1 hour 44 min from Castle Rock and 100 miles with a 2 hour eta from Longmont ( probably less with the supercharged car leading the way) . For the south group I suggest we meet at either Parry's Pizza off Lincoln in Parker or at Krispy Kreme off the 470 at County line. I suggest we meet @ 6:45 with a departure time of 7:00 am. Garth can you coordinate a meeting place for the North group?

Should we try to have a second meeting spot for all cars to meet before we head up the mountain, any suggested locations?

I'm hopeful with the ETA of 9:00 we should all be able to park in the Frisco Marina. The Marina is located on E Main st. Follow the directions listed on the BBQ link above, take exit 201 Co hwy 9 for .05 miles to E Main St take left into the Marina.
Like · · Unfollow Post · 6 hours ago
I'll have to post up on Facebook - "Camaro Club of the Rockies" & coordinate on the event. I would think the McD's at Hwy 119 & I-25 exit 240 at the same time would work.... I'll have to check out miles vs Parry's. The whole group meeting before going up I-70 would be impressive sight.

Everything should line up for me... but picking up car and getting retuned for new injectors & mods all has to happen Friday before this. I work well under pressure
Squash twins,GT9,Coil Covers,Mats,Pedals/ADM Gauges,Race Scoop/Trunions
DDS CVs,Carbon F DS/RPM L6/LPE 9.5 3.73/Pedders HD bushes,align kit
RB 2-piece rotors,S/S Lines,Hawk HPE Pads/Forgeline SP3P/Weld RTS
Ceramic ARH 2" LT/3" X-pipe,Corsa Touring/BMR TA,Toe,LCA,DS Loop
StreetSlayer BC3/MTI Shifter-Trans mt/Hotchkis CB/Monster CC/SJM LineLock
PFADT Coil Overs,Sways,Links,Mounts,SF Bushes,Camber Kit

LPE Brotherhood
Blue70SS is offline   Reply With Quote