View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 10:26 PM   #82
Warghost

Drives: Camaros & Mustangs
I didn't think about that, but yes....looks as if the in-dash navi system won't fit in this dash. Still, the flip-up double DIN models are probably better. If you plan to keep the car for a while, they can be easily replaced with newer versions. Anyone know exactly how much of the dash would have to be removed to replace the factory stereo? It looks like it's integrated in the same area as the climate control. I know this isn't the final version, but judging by these pics, does it look like an aftermarket stereo would even fit? Would the small screen even work with an aftermarket head unit installed?

Sad to hear about "My Colors" being killed off in '09 Stangs. I know that little option was a selling point for both of my friends who bought them. And I would really like to have it in the new Camaro, since I have Cobalt gauges in my Mustang now, and going with all blue lighting would look great!

Regarding the gauge pods (speedo & tach), I still think they look too small, but if that's final production version, oh well. I am not a fan of 20MPH increments on the speedo, nor chrome bezels....but I'll deal with it if necessary.
Warghost is offline   Reply With Quote