Thread: IM FIRST!!!
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 08:16 PM   #16
2010_5thgen

Drives: 2012 Porsche Panamera 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyman 08 View Post
don't want to burst your bubble but just because you are first on the order list does not mean you will have the first Camaro to come in... I was 3rd on the list to order a Sky at my dealership but mine was the first to actually arrive there... It depends on what the production schedule is and what options you order...(I was lucky I got some insider info and found out what the first cars that were going to be produced were and ordered mine that way) I know some on the Sky Forum that were first on the list but because they ordered some options that were not available at start of production they got their cars later than others did.
I just don't want to see you get upset with GM or the dealer because your car, even though you were the first to order does not come in first... they cannot promise you will have the first one because they don't even know what will be the first to be produced.

Anyway it does mean you will get one faster than most will...
Congratulations... I am sure it will be worth the wait just like it was for me and my first Sky.
yeah i know i know but it makes me feel good to know at least im the first one if they only are allocated 1.
im just happy ill be able to get my order in and then not worry about it.
2010_5thgen is offline   Reply With Quote