View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 07:34 PM   #11
Rocky1974

Drives: 2010 RJT 2SS M6 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxkx250 View Post
Not using up left over LS7's. Actually are going to keep building engines in Wixom, MI for this car. Even after they moved the Performance Engine Division to BG, KY.
If the LS7s are still going to be assembled in Wixom, just exactly what are they going to be assembling in Bowling Green? With the C7 in production now, the ZR1 is history. so I assume that they are not going be assembling any LS9s. LSAs are assembled in Mexico. The new LT1s are assembled in Tonawanda. With the C6 gone, I'd assume that there'll be no more dry-sump LS3s. That just leaves 69 COPO engines a year and some crate engines. I'm sure that eventually they'll be doing a hypo version of the LT1 for the C7, but I figured that these Z/28 LS7s was going to be the thing that carried them over until the new engines were ready for production.
2010 RJT 2SS M6, Kooks Long Tubes, NPP Exhaust, CAI Cold Air w/Jannetty Scoop, RotoFab Washer Bottle, Elite Engineering Catch Can, MGW Shifter w/ZL1 Shaft and Knob, 2015 SS Sedan Steering Wheel and Air Bag, 2012 Heater Hose Conversion, 2012 Power Seat Conversion, RS Head Lights,Gen5DIY RS Conversion Harness, LED Fog Lamp Bulbs, Backup Camera Kit, NLP Spoiler, SLP Splitter, ZL1 Rockers and Diffuser, Color Matched Shark Fin, RS Roof Mouldings, Painted White Stripes, WCC LS3 Emblems, Heritage Grille and Blacked Out Tail Light Panel w/Retro SS Emblems, 416 RWHP, 411 RWT, Tuned by BlueCat.
Rocky1974 is offline   Reply With Quote