View Single Post
Old 07-18-2013, 11:01 AM   #33
jessrayo
Speed Freak

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Camaro, 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by All-American ZL1 View Post
sorry if I missed this somewhere in the thread above, but what throttle body were you using, and did you upgrade the heat exchanger from stock, or just add the coolant reservoir?
I had all the mechanical parts upgraded at ADM performance in Dallas. To the best of my understanding the car is running a stock throttle body. I got the idea he changed it again after my track day. Andy assures me that I will not have throttle body issues again. The heat exchanger for the supercharger is a replacement unit that is about twice as large as the stock unit. It was engineered by Ron Davis, a radiator builder that ADM knows and he assures me it has the best cooling properties available to date. Right now the system has about 2 gallons capacity.

I assume from your avatar that you are tracking your car. What are you doing for tires?

2013 ZL1 -ADM - 427 LSX 6 bolt, O-ringed block built by LME. Twin PT6466 turbos. RPM custom manual trans, RPS Quad carbon clutch, 9" Hendrix rear diff & axles. ADM/squash fuel system, Ron Davis radiator, Spal fans, AGP air to air, turbo plumbing. LPE oil cooler, rear bushing upgrade, roll bar...etc. rwhp 1400+... 212.5mph, best Texas mile to date.

Last edited by jessrayo; 05-24-2014 at 10:27 PM.
jessrayo is offline   Reply With Quote