View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 10:18 AM   #34
crashprime

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS IOM M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhOsT_2SS View Post
I hope kenwood comes through with a dash kit and idata link. I do not like the current Scosche or Metra dash kits. They just seen so cheap and read they have issues. I currently have the Kenwood Excelon that they are showing in the video. I had it installed in my 07 F150 Harley edition, I just traded that truck for a 2013 2500 HD Duramax and pulled my Kenwood out to later install in my Camaro.

I was hoping the 2013 Stereo dash cover would fit a 2011 but don't think it does. I actually like the factory climate control just wish the stereo itself was removable and I could put my Kenwood excelon DNX690HD in the car.
I gave up waiting. The Metra and Scosche (in my opinion of course) look cheap as hell and do not at all fit in with the unique look of the Camaro interior.

This Kenwood kit looked pretty nice, but there's no way I can wait until the now rumored Q3/Q4 on a hope and a prayer.

A swap to the '13 dash would've been nice too, but the progress is slow moving, and there's only one guy working on it.
crashprime is offline   Reply With Quote