View Single Post
Old 05-12-2010, 09:45 PM   #67
ukalumni93

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukalumni93 View Post
Pics look good. My car is black so, from the looks on the lighter car, will definitely be stealth. I ordered and RPI website states they shipped on 4/22 so I'm hoping they arrive tomorrow. Will post pics after install.
Update on my original order. I ordered and RPI shipped on 4/22/2010 I waited patiently but did not receive the splash guards. I contacted the company requesting a tracking number, they provided it and to my disappointment found that the USPS had delivered but was no where to be found. I searched around the house (the weather was rough during that time and were experiencing high winds so my first thought is the package was laying in a neighbors yard or worse, in a dense wooded area), I asked the neighbors if they received anything by mistake as I seem to get mail belonging to one of them atleast weekly- no luck. I checked with my two teenage sons who, if it is not something they ordered, will collect it and not tell anyone else.....Neither had a clue. I proceeded to once again contact RPI and inform them of my efforts.
To my surprise and without my request, they informed me that they would get me another set in the mail......NO CHARGE to me! I received the splash guards yesterday and installed them today.
I am proud to have them installed on my ride because of the top notch customer service that the manufacture showed to make sure I received their product even at a loss to their bottom line. Most companies would have simply said, "tough luck"...."not our fault"..... RPI has a customer for life in me. The product is great and I highly recommend this company. Thanks!!

MODS:
SLP RTM Extractor Hood and Rear Dove Tail spoiler
Kooks LT Headers. 3in HF Cats
Magnaflow 3in Competition Cat Back
Airaid CAI
Metco Drive Shaft Safety Loop
SLP 25% Under-Drive Pulley
Diablo Predator Tune
DRL Wireless Mod
Tinted Tail and Markers
ukalumni93 is offline   Reply With Quote