View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 08:56 PM   #1
trooper182

Drives: 2011 Camaro 1LT yellow non RS
Mulling the idea of adding nitrous again

Well a while back I installed the ny-trex kit on the car and ran into some issues http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231844 The guys at DEI were very nice and I don't hold any grudges but am now mulling the idea of adding nitrous again. Thinking I may go with the ZEX kit this time around and keep it conservative (55-75) shot or may give ny-trex another shot. My car is sitting at 53,000 miles. Would this be a safe amount to run? Not planning on tuning the car at the moment but may in the future. Also what plugs should I go with? My car is a daily driver so the nitrous would not be used all that often.
Staff Sergeant U.S. Army 13B Gun Bunny. 2011 Camaro 1LT A6 Mods: Pypes bomb V8 exhaust, Magnaflow x-pipe, resonator delete, Roto-Fab cold air intake, Vmax Black Ice-olator, Elite Engineering catch can, painted engine cover and fuse box cover, 3dCarbon Front Fender Vents, Street Scene Front Splitter, ZL1 Side Rockers, Anvil Notch Rear Spoiler, interior/engine bay LED lights, two JL Audio W3's 10" and 1000w kenwood amp
trooper182 is offline   Reply With Quote