View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 07:21 PM   #10
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
Quote:
Originally Posted by shevyman View Post
in my opinion i think there are more toyota's and honda's produced then any other company. but i think toyota is slightly a head of honda now. so it would make sense that things get over looked but that is not an excuse. maybe they should have a better quality control check.
There's no opinion about the matter, toyota is behind Volkswagon in the world market as a producer of cars, They are behind General Motors in the US market, and Honda is even further down the list.

They don't sell as many cars as their marketing would like you to believe.

The irony of all of this is that toyota supposedly pioneered the quality-control methods and systems in use by most, if not all, auto manufacturers today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
This is only the beginning...who knows what else Toyota half-assed on their quest to become the world's largest automaker?
I dunno, Fen. I think The 1.7 recall for floormats was the beginning. I think we're well into the meat of it, now. How many MORE recalls they issue? Heh...I won't be surprised if they have to recall for the next two years straight....serves them right.