View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 02:24 PM   #242
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotthat02fire View Post
Well that sucks but at least no wheel damage that would have got salty quick!! Wider turns like your pulling a trailer from now on!!
Man it did get salty until I pulled over and saw the wheel completely untouched. My wife didn't say a word..(insert one of those funny PQ smileys here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedster View Post
Bummer M...

Those damn Savini's - wreaking havoc any chance they get. Can you run at the track with the matching front tire to the factory one or does that completely mess up your alignment/balance?

Luckily you will be back to normal (well as normal as you can be...) by Tuesday. Gotta love Tire Rack.
Yeah did some checking around today and no one has these in stock in a city this size. The Tire Rack price was the best anyway. Discount came close, but still not in stock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas2SS View Post
So does this mean no Track tonight???
I'll be there for sure... just not sure what I'm driving yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDew View Post
Com on mike! Put a second SS wheel on there and everyone thinks you're running skinnies at the track tonight!
Hmmmm Mr ZL1 man... I think you need to be on the track tonight too.

We just lucked out to have one SS wheel available. I'd hate to be the poor ZL1 guy that ends up on YouTube on all the Mustang forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
This is why I didn't go with the set-up I originally planned. The tires are so damn expensive.

Hell the local price you got was more than the RIM cost. LOL
I have no idea what these rims cost... This stuff is only supposed to happen to you...