View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 01:20 PM   #7
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftgreen View Post
Hey, I'm new here, but I've been looking on this site for about 6 months now. I think I learned a bit from doing searches which was helpful.

I've gotten to the place to where I'm pretty sure what kind of car I want. It went from a Black SS to an Ashen Gray SS, but I think I'm pretty solid on wanting a Ashen Gray 2SS 1LE. Love the way it looks.

I'm looking to put around 12k down but unfortunately, (or fortunately depending on prices and availability) it won't be till Oct, possibly Nov till I get to that amount.
My question is, since I can't order a 2013, how hard to do you guys think it would be to find one of that color and model? I've been looking for a couple months now and they are pretty rare it seems. Is there certain protocols to take in trying to locate one besides Autotrader or Cars.com?

I will obviously ask my dealerships when the time comes but in my area Hendrick Chevrolet seems to be the main one and as of now there is deff no ashen gray 1LE.
Hopefully that will change by Nov but I fear it may be harder then I thought to find one.

I know this is a ways out, but any kind of info now will make it a little more easier to figure out what I need to do.

Thanks!
-
Greetings!

Glad to see you're close to getting that Camaro. Rick Hendrick Chevrolet is a fantastic dealership I must say. I've contacted them several times regarding other customers and they are extremely helpful. I can't wait to see yours! Let me know if you have any questions.

All the best,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care