View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 02:24 AM   #61
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GEEKFREEKSCOTTY View Post
Damn. It really sucks I missed out on this year. I was so looking forward to it too.
But, I couldn't show my car with the back of it looking like this:
You could have just hung a sign on it saying "BATTLE DAMAGE - Damn Decepticons!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goo View Post
Didn't stop me... my back-end is still all messed up from my garage biting it, my wheels are still plasti-dipped and I'm missing half my stripes lol... but I'm not really into car shows. I just like hanging out and making friends.

I went two years ago, much bigger then. Last year I missed it due to my heart surgery. This year... meh. Don't get me wrong, it was cool to hang out and everything... just don't think I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOM Black Diamond View Post
Wow I think this is the longest I have ever went without getting online. I have just been so busy this week. I had a great time at the show. It was great seeing everyone again and meeting new people. The show wasn't as big as I was hoping, but I am still glad I made it up. I will try to up load my pics soon.
It was a lot smaller this year than usual. Our best guess was the proximity to the Fourth of July, and other events going on at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickerbucks View Post
Good to meet all you folks. WAY more C5 enthusiasts in WA then Vancouver area.

:-(
I still just about dropped my jaw when you pulled in! I was not expecting that. The last time I was that surprised, was last week when my wife was hanging out the window yelling at some kids, and I looked over to see none other than the Fbodfather himself standing on the sidewalk right next to us. So glad you made it though. Congrats again on the win!

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote